It’s not hard to guess how clients will be affected as bank market-making businesses continue cutting costs – reduced access to sales staff, coupled with greater reliance on trading platforms and other electronic tools. What’s less easy to predict is the impact next-generation technology could have on the way banks serve their customers.
“If you look at how technology has transformed other service industries in the past five years, the capital markets industry in general has been very behind.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?