FEB 25 UPDATE: Isda made changes to its SwapsInfo service after this piece was published, resulting in a far higher trade count for February 18. Relative to February 14, the resulting drop in the number of trades is 32%. See note at end of article for more details.
Interest rate swap trading volumes fell more than 80% on the first day of mandatory trading on swap execution facilities (Sefs) in the US, according to data collected by the International Swaps and Derivatives Association. Other
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC