As energy firms gear up to comply with an October 7 deadline for reporting power and natural gas trades under European Union anti-manipulation rules, the director of the agency charged with overseeing the market told delegates at Energy Risk Summit Europe it was already investigating several potential breaches of market conduct.
Speaking at the conference in London on June 25, Alberto Pototschnig, director of the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (Acer), said it had received around
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay