"We have a terminal in California and two projects in the US at the moment, and owned 1 million tonnes of LNG," said Medvedev in a select press briefing last night (February 9.) "We looked to market it in the US, but only with a favourable pricing environment. Because the environment for the Henry Hub was not favourable, we sold it in the Asia-Pacific, specifically China."
Medvedev confirmed Gazprom is looking at more opportunities in the US, conducted through its subsidiary London office. He
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?