Chairman Collin Peterson, along with Democrat representative Ike Skelton and Republican representative Jo Ann Emerson, unveiled bi-partisan legislation on February 2 at the Missouri Rural Electric Co-operative State Legislative Conference in Jefferson City, Missouri.
“Simply put, we cannot tolerate turning over the regulation of greenhouse gas emissions to unelected bureaucrats at the EPA,” Skelton said. “America’s energy and environmental policies should be set by Congress."
The group has
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines