Wind Telecom, the Italian telecoms operator, has issued the largest ever payment-in-kind (PIK) note, a dual-tranche EUR1.7 billion deal launched in December. The EUR1.325 billion euro tranche priced at Euribor plus 7.5%, well inside the 7.75-8% guidance, and the $500 million tranche priced at Libor plus 7.25%, again on the tight end of the initial 7.25-7.5% guidance range.
The deal was "well oversubscribed" according to lead bookrunner Deutsche Bank, indicating that investors may well be
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines