It also alleged that immediately after the buying spree, Shively took various actions, including agreeing to cover trading losses of other traders involved in the scheme.
The manipulation of the Henry Hub spot market had a direct and adverse effect on the New York
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden