“The scope for the carbon market to embrace the characteristics of a financial trading market is considerable,” says Manfred Wiegand, PricewaterhouseCoopers’ global utilities leader.
As well as “vanilla” carbon
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?