Thank you for visiting the Energy Risk and Risk Commodity Rankings 2012, ranking dealers and brokers in the energy and commodity markets.
To vote: fill out your details on the first page and then go to the categories you wish to vote in. The survey is split into the following categories: Oil & products, natural gas, power, coal, weather, freight, precious metals and base metals.
You must provide your details to vote. This information is not published or released to any third party.
The following votes will not be considered:
- People voting for their own firm.
- Multiple votes from the same person.
- Multiple votes from a single IP address.
- Anonymous voters.
- Web-based (for example, hotmail or gmail) or fake email addresses.
- Votes by people who vote for the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration.
- Votes by people who clearly do not trade the product
- Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm.
- If a firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment.
- If there is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above.
The closing date will be Friday, December 16, 2011.
Stella Farrington Duncan Wood
Editor, Energy Risk Editor, Risk
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines