GFI has appointed Duncan Carlisle as head of oil and oil-related products, reporting to Steve McMillan, senior managing director of GFI in Europe.
GFI also has desks covering shipping, oil and forward freight agreements.
Carlisle joins GFI from London broker Collins Stewart, along with former colleagues Neil Standen, Mark McGuire,
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines