Out of crisis springs opportunity. Out of this crisis has sprung the opportunity to conduct a wholly new approach to financial regulation – so-called macro-prudential regulation. At warp speed, this regulatory edifice has gone from architect’s drawing board to builder’s construction site.
New systemic risk agencies are emerging across the globe – the Financial Stability Oversight Council in the US, the European Systemic Risk Board (ESRB) in Europe and the Financial Policy Committee (FPC) in the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?