Bookrunners: Banc of America Securities, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley
With an abundance of cash in the hands of private equity sponsors, leveraged buyout (LBO) deals stole the show in the US high-yield market in 2005 as investors were given access to a number of first-time issuers subject to takeover.
Dan Toscano, head of loan syndication at joint bookrunner Deutsche Bank, says: "2005 will go into the leveraged finance books as the year of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE