It has not been an easy year for research houses. Following a surge in US subprime mortgage delinquencies, a sharp rise in volatility and correlation, and a squeeze in liquidity, the task of analysing, understanding and predicting a future path of events has become much more difficult than in previous years. Yet, more than ever, this is precisely the time at which good research is invaluable.
Citi has provided its clients with a string of products ranging from educational reports designed to
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines