Reinsurers have called on policy-makers to explain why they will be left off a list of global systemically important insurers (G-Siis) to be published this month.
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) announced last week that the decision on which reinsurers would be designated as G-Siis, and the policy measures that will apply to them, will not be made until July 2014.
There will now be one list and package of G-Sii measures for insurers – which will be published later this month – and a separate
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines