Although hedge funds are still counting the costs of 2008, fee structures have been less affected than many expected.
The industry norm of 2% management and 20% performance fee – the two and 20 model – has subtly shifted. This is also the case with the standard one and 10 model used by funds of hedge funds (FoHF).
While many acknowledge fees are declining slightly, at the same time many funds are sticking with the standard fee structures. A 2010 survey by Credit Suisse on investor appetite and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines