Private bankers are redoubling their efforts to secure market share in the top-end of the fast-growing private wealth management markets in Asia.Swiss boutiques Union Bancaire Privée, Pictet et Cie and Lombard Odier have all appointed business heads in the region during the past six weeks. Their target: ultra-wealthy clients.
Meanwhile, the ‘big four’ private banks in the region – Credit Suisse, Citi, HSBC and UBS – are making a significant push to cater more to the needs of family offices in
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules