The banks in question are Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase, Merrill Lynch, DeutscheBank, Barclays and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, and various of their subsidiariesand affiliates.
The complaint says the banks assisted
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines