The UK financial services regulator, the Financial Services Authority (FSA), have issued the next in the series of their quarterly consultation papers. Focusing on issues in their conduct of business sourcebook and their supervision manual for instance, the FSA will use the consultation period as a means to change and clarify rules already put in place by the regulator.
The deadline for comments on the proposed amendments laid out by the FSA is the 5th March 2007.
Click here to read the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?