Representatives of the gas industry from across Europe have expressed collective lack of support for further consolidation within the industry, according to business advisory firm Deloitte.
Only 6% of the delegates surveyed by Deloitte at Europe's largest gas conference, FLAME, believed Europe's competitive strength in global energy markets would be improved through further consolidation.
When asked what benefits could be expected from further consolidation, 36% of respondents said that
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE