EEX will cooperate with TSOs EnBW Transportnetze, Transpower Stromübertragungs (formerly E.ON Netz), RWE Transportnetz Strom and Vattenfall Europe Transmission.
The platform is expected to launch during the fourth quarter of 2009, and all power plant operators and large consumers are being called upon by EEX to submit their data.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?