Risk and Energy Risk magazines would like to invite you to participate in their Commodity Rankings 2011. Please note the Editors' Guidelines at the bottom of this article.
The poll is split into the following categories: Oil & products, natural gas, power, emissions trading, coal, weather, freight, energy structured products & exotics, research, precious metals and base metals. Please complete this survey by choosing your top three counterparty dealers in order of preference in each of the categories.
All responses will remain strictly confidential and personal information will not be published or released to any third party.
To participate, please click here.
For your contribution you have the opportunity to receive a free trial to our magazines at the end of the survey. The results will be available to subscribers in the February issues of Energy Risk and Risk and online at www.risk.net/energy-risk and www.risk.net/risk-magazine.
The closing date for the poll is the 15th of December 2010
Firms are welcome to let their clients know a poll is taking place, and to direct them to the risk.net home page or the rankings home page on risk.net to vote if they want to. However:
- Companies are not allowed to send the link of the survey to their clients - any evidence that this has happened can lead to instant disqualification.
- Companies that send mass emails that copy and paste parts of our poll/intro letter and attach their logo will be disqualified, as these emails give the perception the poll is a collaborative effort.
- Companies that send mass emails out using Nick Sawyer's (or any other editor's) name in the subject line, or anywhere else, will be disqualified.
- Companies that vote on behalf of their clients will be disqualified
Risk Magazine reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
- People vote for their own firm, or relatives of someone who works in that company vote for the firm
- There are multiple votes from the same person
- There have been multiple votes from a single IP address
- Web-based (eg hotmail or gmail) or fake email addresses have been used
- Votes by people who choose for the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration
- Votes by people who clearly do not trade the product
- Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
- There is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above.
- A firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment
The editor's decision is final
If you have any questions, please contact Nick Sawyer by telephone: +44 (0) 20 7484 9826 or email: [email protected] or contact Patrick Blum by telephone: +44 (0) 207484 9962 or email: [email protected]
Read the results from the 2010 Risk and Energy Risk Commodity Ranking below.
The week on Risk.net,October 14-20, 2016Receive this by email