Lack of resources – and commissioners – becoming increasingly apparent at US regulator
Changes at the CFTC; Evolution Markets launches US natural gas basis brokerage; CHS elects new CEO
The week on Risk.net, June 16–22, 2017Receive this by email
- Would whoever’s left at the CFTC please turn on the light?
- People: Bowen to depart CFTC, Giancarlo sits nomination hearing
- Finding alpha in uncertain energy markets: market data and risk analytics
- Energy firms raise concerns over CFTC capital rules
- Energy firms say looming EU reporting rules too broad in scope