It allows for Eurex futures block trading (Bund, Bobl and Schatz) and curve spread and butterfly trading (for instance, two year, five year and 10-year butterfly). The 10 year swaps can be traded in clips of up to €300 million. Straight-through processing also allows trades to be booked quickly, the bank said.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Cognitive GRC: Bringing the value to governance, risk and compliance