Barclays has made its first exchange-traded note (ETN) listing on the Borsa Italiana, bringing tradable volatility to the Italian market and building on its existing success with volatility ETNs. The iPath VStoxx Short-Term Futures ETN is already listed in London (click here to read about the new London listing) and Frankfurt, but now Barclays is leveraging on the sizeable listed products market in Italy. "Italy is very developed in terms of listed products and this is the first volatility product...
- Regional banks may benefit from Basel CVA surprise
- Banks brace for qualitative objections from CCAR
- US exchanges will be caught in Priips dragnet, lawyers warn
- Evaluating the performance of the skewed distributions to forecast value-at-risk in the global financial crisis
- Bank equities, CCAR and a CVA surprise