Our survey of financial industry operational risk managers found improvements in accountability, but no consensus on what jobs operational risk should be taking on. Watch the video for a discussion of the results, or click here to read the full report.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach