Mark Dickinson, managing director of energy risk management company Encore International, speaks to Roderick Bruce about the challenges facing energy-intensive firms in Europe.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues
- Inconsistent FRTB model guidance vexes dealers
Back to Top