Take part in Risk's annual ranking of dealers serving institutional investors - and share your views on the changing OTC market
The ranking is divided into six derivatives product categories: interest rate, currency, credit, equity, exotic equity, and ETFs. Please complete the poll by choosing your top three bank counterparties in order of preference in each of the categories.
Only vote in categories you have traded in the last year. If you didn't trade in a particular product or currency category over the year, please leave the data field empty.
The rankings also include a set of survey questions, in which respondents are asked for their views on some of the changes and challenges now affecting the OTC market – please share your opinions.
The rankings – including the survey questions – should take no more than 5–10 minutes to complete. All responses will remain strictly confidential and personal information will not be published or released to any third party.
The results will be available to subscribers in the June 2013 issue of Risk and online at www.risk.net/risk-magazine.
Please note that this survey is only open to asset managers, pension funds, insurance companies, hedge funds and bank end-users (NOT bank market-making desks). Votes cast by corporates will be discarded. Please do not vote for your own company or a subsidiary of your company.
The closing date for the poll is April 22, 2013.
If you have any questions, please contact me at +44 (0)20 7968 4581 or [email protected]
Thanks in advance for your time.
CLICK HERE to access the survey.
Risk reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
- People vote for their own firm, or relatives of someone who works in that company vote for the firm
- There are multiple votes from the same person
- There have been multiple votes from a single IP address
- Web-based (eg hotmail or gmail) or fake email addresses have been used
- Votes by people who choose for the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration
- Votes by people who clearly do not trade the product
- Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
- There is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above
- A firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment
Please CLICK HERE to read the full survey rules.
More on Rankings
Have your say in this year's survey of interdealer trading
Volatility returns in 2015 making forex and commodity markets tricky
Almost two-thirds of respondents say they are not clearing OTC swaps, up from 53% in 2014
Steady as she goes
Sign up for Risk.net email alerts
Sponsored video: MarketAxess
Sponsored video: Tradeweb
Multifonds talks to Custody Risk on being nominated for the Post-Trade Technology Vendor of the Year at the Custody Risk Awards 2014
Sponsored webinar: IBM Risk Analytics
There are no comments submitted yet. Do you have an interesting opinion? Then be the first to post a comment.