Vote for the top vendor in a variety of risk management and derivatives trading technology categories.
Vendors are welcome to let their clients know a poll is taking place, and to direct them to this page to vote if they want to.
- Companies are not allowed to send the link of the survey to their clients. Any evidence this has happened can lead to disqualification.
- Companies that send mass emails that copy and paste parts of our poll/intro letter and attach their logo will be disqualified, as these emails give the perception the poll is a collaborative effort.
- Companies that send mass emails out using the editor's name in the subject line, or anywhere else, will be disqualified.
- Companies that vote on behalf of their clients will be disqualified.
Risk Magazine reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
- Evidence emerges that companies were rewarding clients with gifts for voting.
- There have been multiple votes from a single IP address.
- Fake email addresses have been used.
- Company employees have been voting for their own firm.
- There has been indiscriminate voting for a single vendor across multiple categories
- There is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above.
The editor's decision is final.
Read the 2009 technology rankings here:
Topics: Asset and liability management, Collateral, Economic capital, Back office, Middle office, Front office, Financial technology systems, Operational risk technology, Credit risk technology, Credit default probability calculation software, Alternative trading systems, Market risk software, Market data, Technology
More on Rankings
Almost two-thirds of respondents say they are not clearing OTC swaps, up from 53% in 2014
Steady as she goes
Numerix stays ahead of the pack; run close by Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters
Take part in our survey to find the top derivatives dealers for corporates and institutions in Asia
Sign up for Risk.net email alerts
Sponsored video: MarketAxess
Sponsored video: Tradeweb
Multifonds talks to Custody Risk on being nominated for the Post-Trade Technology Vendor of the Year at the Custody Risk Awards 2014
Sponsored webinar: IBM Risk Analytics
There are no comments submitted yet. Do you have an interesting opinion? Then be the first to post a comment.