Do you have bespoke research requirements?
Content is at the heart of our business. By working with Risk on your integrated marketing campaigns you will reap the full benefits of how using content marketing of your firm's insight and advice will change people's minds and incite action for influencing and making purchasing decisions, via search, social and targeting.
Risk offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, videos and whitepapers for firms looking to develop thought-leadership, plus generate and nurture sales leads via sophisticated integrated marketing campaigns.
For more details please contact:
UK - Nat Knight on +44 (0)20 7316 9705
US - Laurie Vormawah on +1 646-736-1884
Aisa - Harjeet Singh on +852 3411 4838
Engagement for lead generation and lead nurturing
• Trust is fundamental: Premium content sites attract greater trust than portals and social networks and have a positive effect on branding and response.
• Environment matters: The ‘quality' of touch points is becoming more important, particularly in an increasing cluttered marketplace.
• Starts with engagement: The level of involvement, interaction, intimacy, and influence an individual has with a brand over time.
• Measures of engagement: As providers of high-quality paid-for content, our users have reasons for visiting our website and have an emotional attachment.
• Call to action environment: Of all sites that are perceived to have good quality content, it is original content sites that drive call to actions.
• Content which converts, builds long-term brand loyalty and that you can own, repackage and distribute everywhere.
Bonny Webb on +44 (0)20 7316 9148
Topics: Client Solutions
More on Risk Management
US bank takes one-off charge to reflect cost of uncollateralised receivables
Abstract We describe how networks based on information theory can help measure and visualize systemic risk, enhance diversification, and help price assets. To do this, we first define a distance measure...
Treasurers taking time out following removal of €/Sfr cap
US bank becomes thirteenth to reflect cost of uncollateralised trades
Sign up for Risk.net email alerts
Sponsored video: Tradeweb
Multifonds talks to Custody Risk on being nominated for the Post-Trade Technology Vendor of the Year at the Custody Risk Awards 2014
Sponsored webinar: IBM Risk Analytics
Nominated for two technology awards
There are no comments submitted yet. Do you have an interesting opinion? Then be the first to post a comment.