Steve Gandy, head of securitisation at Santander, has been elected chairman of the London-based Association for Financial Markets in Europe/European Securitisation Forum (AFME/ESF). Mark Lewis, global head of structured capital at UniCredit Group was voted vice-chairman, while Caroline Muste from ING Investment Management also joined the board.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach