Newscape Capital, the specialist investment boutique, has appointed Leonardo Da Costa as a fixed income portfolio manager. He will report to chief investment officer Derek Fulton. Da Costa joins from Hydra Capital Management where he was a portfolio manager on the firm’s long-only, long/short, and arbitrage emerging market fixed income strategies.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach