“Alison’s depth of experience in credit strategy makes her well qualified to develop an integrated strategy offering that is seamlessly linked to the fundamental sector credit research and portfolio analytics groups,” said Roger Appleyard, ABN Amro’s global head of credit research.
Miller had a similar role at DrKW and has also worked for Chase Manhattan, the Financial Services Authority and the Bank of England.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues