At ABN Amro, the team will provide a range of risk advisory services including portfolio optimisation, transaction structuring and debt funding. Martin will report locally to Col McKeith, head of financial markets for ABN Amro in Australia and Sydney, and globally to Greg Major, global head of financial markets advisory in London.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Cognitive GRC: Bringing the value to governance, risk and compliance