“We are in the process of recruiting staff with a mix of business and technical skills. This will enable us to become a full partner operation with the existing UK teams,” said Urs.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Swaps play hidden role in UK banks’ ring-fencing plans