“Their [Bendixen and Cornish] contributions and expertise in strategic planning and technology have been instrumental in ISE’s growth,” said Gary Katz, ISE’s chief operating officer.
Bendixen worked for Swedish exchange and technology company OM before joining ISE in March 2003, working on corporate initiatives. Cornish worked for ISE first in March 1999 as a consultant in the software quality management group and later, in October 2000, as an employee responsible for developing an internal development group. Previously, he worked as a software development consultant for Prudential Investments.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach