Kwong will head the bank's regional derivatives solutions group, based in Hong Kong, and will report to Amilcare Police, the global head of the derivatives solutions group, and to Dirk Jan van der Hoeden, the head of financial markets distribution for Asia.
She was previously a member of the derivatives marketing group at UBS in Hong Kong.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues
Back to Top