The appointment, made on Monday, was part of a broader management reshuffle at the New York firm following heavy second-quarter losses of $8.2 million from exposure to Lehman Brothers.
Dan previously held the position of chief operating officer but took over from Kevin Davis as chief executive on October 29. Additionally, on October 31, Avram Kornberg was appointed as the new chief information officer.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay