Robert Maryott joins after nine years with JP Morgan Chase, where he worked most recently in forex sales.
Based in New York, the pair will report to the head of US corporate foreign exchange distribution, Rose Noritake.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Swaps play hidden role in UK banks’ ring-fencing plans