Tranter joins from Morgan Stanley in London, where he was head of pan-European structured and flow equity derivatives sales. In a statement, BNP Paribas said he would be responsible for accelerating the growth of its European equity derivatives flow business and extending coverage of institutional clients, particularly hedge funds.
He begins in his role at the bank on January 28, reporting to global equity derivatives flow sales head Denis Frances and Shaun Wainstein, head of its equities and derivatives platform.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
Back to Top