Walker will be selling interest rate and inflation derivatives to property-sector clients in London. He reports to Paul Tabberner, the bank’s London-based head of large corporate sales.
Walker moves from Royal Bank of Scotland in London, where he worked as a commercial risk manager providing bespoke interest rate, foreign exchange, inflation and commodity products.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
Back to Top