Osborn-Barker joins from Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, where he was head of investment services. Prior to that, he was a European partner at William M. Mercer for eight years.
Osborn-Barker reports to Mark Azzopardi, head of insurance and pensions, who said: “Tony brings significant knowledge and experience to BNP Paribas. His appointment demonstrates the bank’s growing commitment to the pensions sector, as we continue to boost coverage and provide clients with the most innovative risk solutions in the market.”
This appointment follows the signing of two structurers for the insurance team in May this year.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach