Vote for the top vendor in a variety of compliance and risk management categories
Vote now in the annual Operational Risk & Regulation magazine compliance software rankings.
Vendors are welcome to let their clients know a poll is taking place, and to direct them to this page to vote.
● Companies cannot send the link of the survey to their clients. Any evidence this has happened could lead to disqualification.
● Companies that distibute mass emails that copy and paste parts of the magazine's poll/intro letter and attach their logo will be disqualified, as these emails give the perception the poll is a collaborative effort.
● Companies that distribute mass emails using the editor's name in the subject line, or anywhere else, will be disqualified.
● Companies that vote on behalf of their clients will be disqualified.
Operational Risk & Regulation magazine reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
● Evidence emerges companies are rewarding clients with gifts for voting.
● There have been multiple votes from a single IP address.
● Fake email addresses have been used.
● Company employees have been voting for their own firm.
● There has been indiscriminate voting for a single vendor across multiple categories.
● There is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes other than what is mentioned above.
The editor's decision is final.
Read the 2010 compliance software rankings here.
More on Operational Risk
Hoodless and Madaras among those suspended
Focus needs to be on reacting, not stopping every threat
Keeping track of fraud and money laundering made easier through machine learning
Sponsored survey analysis: Protiviti
Sign up for Risk.net email alerts
Sponsored webinar: IBM
Watch highlights of this year's London conference
Operational risk and the challenges of defining and dealing with conduct risk
Watch discussions and speakers from our North America conference
There are no comments submitted yet. Do you have an interesting opinion? Then be the first to post a comment.