Solvency II's requirements for reporting and use present considerable challenges for insurers, culminating in the need to supply reliable information to regulators, senior management and the public.
Insurers need to develop an efficient mechanism for this process to become ‘business as usual' if they are to control and manage their Solvency II framework successfully and use it for effective governance and decision-making – the real goal of Solvency II.
This webinar, in conjunction with Second Floor, examines how, by harnessing workflow, insurers can develop a more robust enterprise-wide risk management (ERM) framework. It also explores how the regulatory reporting process can be used to facilitate, manage and develop the ERM framework.
The speakers are:
• Emmanuel Noblet, chief operating officer, Second Floor
• Robin Webster, chief risk officer, Europe, Genworth Financial
• John Scott, chief risk officer, Zurich Global Corporate, Zurich Insurance Group
• Kevin Borrett, UK head of risk, Unum
• Moderator: Michael Faulkner, editor, Insurance Risk