Eurex said the technical and operational preparations for the launch had been completed as planned, and the production software was rolled out to customers this week.
“We have finalised preparations and the market is ready to start,” said Rudolf Ferscha, Eurex’s chief executive. Ferscha added he was confident the CFTC would return a positive vote on February 4.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach