The next phase of implementation will allow members of Eurex Clearing to clear and portfolio margin US and European benchmark products traded on Eurex US.
Full implementation is expected by the third quarter, and is subject to further approval from the CFTC, which is accepting public comment until May 14.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues