The exchange and clearinghouse said their customers will have access to additional product ranges at no additional infrastructure cost on a global basis. They said that the new US exchange, together with the clearing link and Eurex's a/c/e trading platform, will allow for 24-hour electronic trading in global benchmark products, with clearing options in both time zones.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Swaps play hidden role in UK banks’ ring-fencing plans