Eurex today announced it is in advanced talks with US regulators and market participants to prepare for a January 2004 launch of its own US exchange, when a/c/e (Alliance/CBOT/Eurex) formally ends."While this is first and foremost a technology agreement, the CBOT and Euronext.Liffe have also agreed to co-operate on a variety of product and distribution initiatives," said Hugh Freedberg, chief executive of Euronext.Liffe. The exchanges will make further announcements once research and development on "a number of joint product opportunities" have been completed, Freedberg added.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues