Thank you for visiting the Risk and Energy Risk Commodity Rankings, which are intended to rank dealers and brokers in the energy and commodity markets.
The survey is split into the following categories: oil and refined products (North America), oil and refined products (Europe), oil and refined products (Asia), natural gas (North America), natural gas (Europe), power (North America), power (Europe), coal, weather, freight, commodity structured products, emissions, biofuels, soft commodities, precious metals and base metals, including iron ore.
You must provide your details to vote. This information is not published or released to any third party.
The following votes will not be considered:
- People voting for their own firm.
- Multiple votes from the same person.
- Multiple votes from a single IP address.
- Anonymous voters.
- Free web-based email (for instance, Hotmail) or fake email addresses.
- Votes by people who vote for the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration.
- Votes by people who clearly do not trade the product in question.
- Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm.
- If a firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment.
- If there is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above.
The editor's decision is final.
Results are available to subscribers in the February 2014 issues of Energy Risk and Risk, as well as online at Risk.net. You will have the opportunity to receive a free trial to our magazines at the end of the survey.
The closing date is November 22, 2013.
Mark Pengelly – Editor, Energy Risk
Duncan Wood – Editor, Risk
The week on Risk.net, December 2–8, 2016Receive this by email