Energy Risk magazine would like to invite you to participate in their Annual ETRM Software Survey & Rankings 2011.
The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. Consultants, please answer the questions using your knowledge of the market and from your clients' point of view where applicable.
All responses will remain strictly confidential and personal information will not be published or released to any third party.
For your contribution you have the opportunity to receive a free trial to our magazine at the end of the survey. Respondents will also be entered in a draw to win a 12 prizes - a year's subscription to Energy Risk magazine and online access, a free delegate pass to one of 7 Energy Risk conference and a seat at one of the three Energy Risk Awards dinners.
Invalid votes: When aggregating the results, we will discount what we consider to be invalid votes. These include (but are not restricted to):
• Participants voting for their own firm or company, or relatives of an employee or director of that company voting for them;
• Multiple votes from the same person;
• Multiple votes from the same IP address;
• Proxy votes on behalf of customers (even if authorisation has been given);
• Votes from Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail accounts (or similar);
• Votes by participants who clearly do not trade the relevant product
• Organised group voting patterns e.g. block votes from groups of participants on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
• Inducements to vote in a particular way e.g. gifts, drinks or entertainment
• Any other indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the poll.
Emailed votes from companies and firms that send mass emails copying and pasting parts of our poll/intro letter and attaching their logo will be disqualified, to ensure that there is no suggestion that the poll is a collaborative effort.
View the complete rules for the Energy Risk Software Rankings 2011 below:
The closing date for the poll is the 1st of February 2011.
If you have any questions, please contact me by email: [email protected].
Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.
Publisher, Energy Risk
The week on Risk.net,October 14-20, 2016Receive this by email