Pricing Partners is an international software provider of derivatives pricing analytics, and a service provider of independent valuation for all over-the-counter derivatives, ranging from vanilla to the most complex exotic and hybrid structures. Its proprietary financial library, Price-it®, covers all major asset classes, including interest rates, equity, inflation, credit, foreign exchange, commodities, life insurance and hybrid products.
Pricing Partners delivers its solutions in two manners:
1. Price-it Library is an internally developed pricing and analytical tool. A client can price almost any derivative – from a simple vanilla to the most exotic hybrid structures – based on innovative technology and intuitive language used to describe payoffs. Price-it Library has several interfaces:
- Price-it Excel – a desktop user-based Excel add-in
- Price-it API (application programming interface) – an in-house system connector
- Price-it Source Code – a source code development platform.
2. Price-it Online is an innovative internet-based, software-as-a-service mode, independent valuation service. With the full integration of its financial library and dedicated team of experts, one can easily allow users to create and revalue any portfolio of structured products.
Pricing Partners’ intrinsic quantitative knowledge and innovative solutions empower financial institutions to achieve accurate and independent valuations on their derivatives products. The valuation process is completely transparent with full details on models, calibrations and market data used, which enables users to easily comply with the most stringent regulatory and auditing requirements.
Pricing Partners has been named the overall winner of the pricing and analytics category in the Structured Products Technology Rankings 2010 and 2011.
Pricing Partners’ headquarters are located in Paris and it also has offices in London and Singapore.
Click here to view the directory listing in PDF format.